The Cruise Sustainable Slide Sandals from Okabashi are the perfect slides for everyday wear in warm weather. Made from lightweight plastic, these black sandals feature a contoured footbed with arch support for all-day comfort. Be it an upcoming beach trip or your regular visits to the garden where you know your feet will get wet and sandy, these machine-washable slip-on sandals will carry you through the day in easy comfort and convenience. Set on flat soles, these black sandals feature a single broad strap on the top for easy-breezy comfortable wear and pair effortlessly with a range of outfits.
- CLASSIC SLIDE-ON STYLE FOR WOMEN: These contoured slide-on sandals provide arch support, keeping your feet cushioned and supported whether you're lounging, walking or splashing through the tide.
- PROVIDE PREMIUM ARCH SUPPORT: Our signature footbed helps relieve plantar fasciitis pain by supporting and cushioning your feet properly. Superior arch support promotes proper alignment of the feet and spine and minimizes strain on the knees, hips, and back.
- SlIDES YOU CAN WEAR ALL DAY: These slip-resistant slides have a textured sole, and the waterproof material will let you take on any activity that comes your way without wrecking your shoes.
- WATERPROOF & MACHINE WASHABLE: These slides are waterproof! Throw your Okabashi shoes in the washing machine to easily clean and disenfect them.
- SUSTAINABLY MADE IN THE USA: Family owned company Okabashi is proud of its commitment to community and environment since 1984. Okabashi shoes are molded from a proprietary, recyclable material. They are also BPA, latex, and phthalate free. Each shoe is machine-washable, water-resistant, non-slip, non-marking, and vegan.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.