For quick trims, the Worx 20V Shrubber/Shear is your grab-n-go hedge trimmer. No need to gas up or plug-in the full-size trimmer when just a few blades need to be cut or a couple of leaves were missed over the weekend. It’s only 2 lbs and has a comfortable to grasp over-mold soft-grip handle, so it also makes a perfect trimmer for those who have trouble with larger lawn & garden tools. With a no-load speed of 1100/min and two tool-free easy to change blades for grass or shrubs, it has the power and functionality to be your regular hedge trimmer, as well. The dual-action cutting blades catch everything twice, leaving your shrubs even and clean. And with a 5/16” cutting capacity, it slices through thicker twigs than you would expect from such a small machine. You can even purchase a pole attachment (WA0040, sold separately) to get the trees or tall hedges without having to stand on a stool or a ladder. Plus, this Shrubber/Shear comes with a 20V 1.5 Ah Power Share battery, which you can use to operate every tool on the Power Share platform. This trimmer is a perfect complement to any large collection, a wonderful little stand-alone tool if you’re serious about your shrubs, trees, bushes, and hedges, or a great solution to those with hands that tire easily.
- [QUICK & EZ SHRUBS] The WORX 20V Power Share Garden Shear Shrubber is easy to maneuver, easy to maintain, and makes it easy to cut clean-looking shrubs
- [DUAL ACTION BLADES] Each blade cuts once, then again on the backside, which makes for a smooth, sharp cut
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [DIFFERENT SIZED BLADES] Comes with a 4" Grass Shear blade and an 8" Shrubbery blade. So it’s really two tools in one, with an optional pole extension
- [SHEATH GUARD] Extends the life and improves the performance of your blade when in storage. You’ll want this tool around for a long time
- [COMFORTABLE CONTROL GRIP] The rubber overmold handle absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue, so you can get more done with less strain
- [QUICK & EZ BLADE CHANGE] Just flip, push the button, slide off the faceplate, and switch it out. So simple and quick, you’ll be back to work in a snap
- Power source type: Battery Powered
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.
You may also like