Watts LFN45BM1-U Technologies Standard Capacity, Water Pressure Reducing Valve, 3/4 Inch, NPT Union x FPT
- Reduces incoming water pressure to protect plumbing systems and reduce water consumption in commercial industrial and residential applications
- Suitable for up to 400 psi (27.6 bar), the pressure range can be adjusted from 25 to 75 psi (172 to 517 kPa) with the standard setting at 50 psi (345 kPa)
- Features a lead-free brass body; NPT Union x FPT connection; integral stainless-steel strainer (removeable for cleaning); thermoplastic seat module; bypass feature that controls thermal expansion pressure; and a sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations
- Offers easy installation, easy handling and in-line serviceability
- The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.