- 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘: Teaches kids what gratitude is, why they should feel it, and how they can show it.
- 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘!: Features a DIY wooden construction project filled with gratitude missions.
- 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬: Includes activities that can be done independently or with another family member.
- 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗦 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦: Practicing daily gratitude help kids develop a positive mindset that lays a foundation for strong relationships with friends, family, and themselves.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘: Increases children’s emotional intelligence through fun and engaging activities that teach lifelong empathy and social skills.
- 𝟱 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦: Our lessons on gratitude are all taught through engaging play and exploration. The five activities include a wooden building project, a clay bowl project, origami projects, a notepad for journaling, and gratitude cards to encourage gratitude all year long!
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.