For those that are interested in a zero-waste menstrual solution, the Oi Cup is a great environmentally-conscious choice. Our version of a menstrual cup, the Oi Cup collects the flow of your period, sitting internally in your vagina. The Oi Cup is a zero-waste, reusable menstrual cup made from medical grade thermoplastic (TPE) that is hypoallergenic and free of silicon, latex, BPA, and phthalates. This small size is flexible and soft to comfortably fit you, not a mold and is suitable for women under 18 years old who do not have sex regularly. Reusable and recyclable, the Oi Cup is made with medical grade TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers) and is a safe alternative to tampons and pads with minimal environmental impact. Made to allow the easy management of your period, the Oi Cup only needs to be changed every 6-12 hours, depending on flow. The small Oi cup is approximately 6 cm long x approximately 3.5 cm in diameter and holds approximately 30mL. Organic Initiative (Oi) is a New Zealand company led by a team of passionate, holistic women who aim to make big changes. By choosing Oi you have personally contributed to reducing long-term waste and your environmental footprint. Stay pure inside with nothing to hide when you choose Oi.
- ZERO WASTE PERIOD! Zero carbon footprint was created manufacturing this Recyclable TPE Menstrual Cup.
- 12 HOUR WEAR- No more wet tampon strings or stopping your errands to change a pad.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL- Oi Cup's silky smooth finish and pilates flexible material provide the easiest insertion for a leak-free period. Colored in vegetable dye, Oi Cup maintains it's Rosy Pink color cycle after cycle!
- Our cup is naturally hypoallergenic, non-toxic, eliminates odor and maintains your unique pH while eliminating microtears and TSS.
- Oi Cup has a 10 year life span, that saves an average of 110k period products in our landfills.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.