Irish Setter, Crosby, Men’s, 6", Waterproof, Non-Metallic Safety Toe (CSA), Work Boot, Gray, 11 EE (Wide)
- Meets ASTM & CSA Safety Standards: This leather non-metallic safety toe work boot with Swen-Flex insole and HRO designed rubber outsole is slip, impact, compression, puncture and electrical hazard resistant to meet ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH, PR and ASTM F3445-21, SR, and CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR safety standards. HRO designed soles are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 Fahrenheit.
- Non-Metallic Safety Toe: Non-metallic safety toe provides an additional protective layer of defense from many hazards that may be encountered at a worksite.
- All Day Performance: The removable memory foam-EVA footbed gives your feet long-lasting comfort, while high-rebound EnerG midsole delivers a recharging burst of energy with every step, and the CuShin comfort tongue helps reduce pressure on your shin. Inside the footbed is a shank for foot and calf support, along with stability and long-lasting performance.
- Durable & Long Lasting: The Stableflex construction combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Dual-construction incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Waterproof Design: Full grain leather with abrasion-resistant ArmaTec protective covering is protected with UltraDry waterproof construction that combines moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.