Master the spin and pull your campaign out of the pit in the Knope for President game inspired by the hit series Parks and Recreation. Pawnee's reporters keep uncovering controversies, and players need to defend their reputations to stay in the race. Each round, the reporter reads a Scandal card based on events in the show. The candidates then respond using an iconic quote from a Spin card from their hand. Be creative and add your own details to win over the reporter. If you're a true Pawnee Insider, get in character! Harness the enthusiasm of Chris Traeger or the passion of Leslie Knope -- or whomever you're quoting. The reporter gives the best response a Vote token. The first player to earn 3 tokens wins the nomination … and the game! This party card game is for ages 16 and up.Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.Parks and Recreation is a trademark and copyright of Universal Television. Licensed by Universal Studios 2020. All Rights Reserved.
- MOVE FROM PAWNEE TO D.C.: You’re running for president in this party game inspired by the hit TV show Parks and Recreation! But to go national, you’ll first need to fend off some local scandals
- SPIN THE SCANDALS: Each round, the reporter reads a Scandal card. The hilarious and wacky scandals, scenarios, and quotes inspired by the Parks and Rec television series
- WIN VOTE TOKENS: Candidates try to spin the scandal by crafting a response using a quote from a Spin card in their hand. Embellish, get in character, or even blame another candidate to get that vote
- QUOTES & SCANDALS: The Knope for President game includes nearly 100 headlines from The Pawnee Sun and more, plus 200 iconic quotes inspired by--or directly from--Leslie Knope, Ron Swanson, and others
- PARTY GAME OF POLITICAL PITFALLS: An awesome Parks and Rec gift! Fans of the show will love this funny game for ages 16 and up. It’s time to catch your dream and shackle it to your heart
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.
You may also like