Gorilla Tape has taken duct tape to a new level. This double thick adhesive tape surpasses ordinary duct tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Made with double thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather shell, it’s the biggest, strongest, toughest thing ever to happen to duct tape. Gorilla Tape is manufactured with a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive – two to three times as thick as traditional duct tape. The result is a tape that fills gaps and penetrates rough surfaces. It sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that ordinary duct tapes can't hold. To us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Directions: Use like any other tape. Tear Gorilla Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. It is important to clean the surface and brush off any loose particles and dirt before applying Gorilla Tape. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla Tape! To retain adhesive quality, store Gorilla Tape in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Try storing the tape vertically (rather than laying flat), on a hook or on wax paper. If you have multiple rolls, keep your excess supply wrapped until they’re needed. Gorilla Tape works best at temperatures above 32°F (0°C). For best results, always apply the tape at room temperature. If Gorilla Tape freezes, it will work just fine once it returns to room temperature. Gorilla Tape can be removed, but with some difficulty and it may leave some residue. To remove any excess residue, we recommend using the tape itself as a blotter. Gorilla Tape should not be used as an electrical tape. We’ve found that Gorilla Tape will last a lot longer than regular duct tapes when it comes in contact with moisture. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- Gorilla Tape is 3X stronger* for a hold that lasts.
- Made with double-thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather shell, this duct tape is great for projects and repairs both indoors and out.
- Gorilla tape sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco, brick, metal and vinyl.
- Tough, Reinforced Backing: The tight weave contributes to the strength, but Gorilla Tape can still be torn by hand.
- Rugged, Weather-Resistant Shell: Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature changes
- Gorilla Tape, for the Toughest Jobs on Planet Earth.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.
You may also like