DAP traces its roots back to 1865, when Robert H. Dicks and Elmer Wiggim began producing sealing wax for food-canning out of Dicks' garage in Dayton, Ohio. Through innovation and acquisition, the company continued to expand its product line. DAP entered into an exclusive marketing agreement with the worldwide leader in silicone technology in 1980 to market a full line of silicone sealants. In the mid 1980's, Weld wood branded adhesives came into the fold. Plastic Wood brand was integrated into the DAP portfolio of products in the 90's.
- Easy to apply and clean up. Smooth application and tooling makes it easy to strike a perfect bead. Never sticky or “stringy” like silicone. Cleans up with soap and water. Low in odor
- Ideal for natural and synthetic materials. High perfomance formula adheres to a wide range of building materials, such as wood, MDF, PVC, polystyrene, and composite trimboard.
- Superior flexibility and crackproof. Flexible enough to endure expansion and contraction without cracking or losing its seal. Meets ASTM C920, Class 25
- Interior/Exterior use. Durable and versatile formula can be used for both demanding exterior and interior projects.
- Seals joints up to 2" wide and paint ready in 2 hours
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.