Run for the shelves and grab your old box of crayons, because there's a new way to color your world with Crayola crayons! Our Crayon Melter brings renewed life to Crayola crayon sets everywhere with melted crayon artwork that's easier than ever before to create. Now you can make Crayon drip art without a hair dryer. This fun crafting tool is a great way to add detail to your drawings, texture to your sculptures, or doodles to your pencil jar. It has a low-heat tip and dries cool, so it's safe for kids 8 & up to enjoy. Simply use the included wrapper-ripper to remove labels from crayons and insert a crayon into the heated melter unit to get started. If you plan to change colors and wish to avoid color mixing, wait for the Crayon Melter to cool down and clean it between colors. For an even flow, make sure to give crayons the proper time to melt, and use small pieces of broken crayon to switch over colors faster. A great gift idea for holidays and birthdays, this colorful tool is fun for a variety of arts and crafts, school projects, and everyday creative activities. Crayola regular, Ultra-Clean and Metallic Crayons are sold separately.
- CRAYON MELTING KIT: Blue Crayon Melter Unit, Storage Base, Power Adapter, 8 Unlabeled Crayons, 3 Cardstock Sheets, 1 Wrapper Ripper & Instructions; PLEASE NOTE: This unit does not work with Glitter Crayons
- MELTED CRAYON ART: Introducing a new way to create with heated melted wax! Now you can color and doodle with melted crayons on a variety of surfaces.
- DECORATE & EMBELLISH: Unique dimensional, textured laydown creates the perfect medium to embellish surfaces.
- LOW HEAT TIP: The Crayon Melter has a low-heat tip and safe quick-dry technology that makes it a great tool for kids, as well as adults.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS: Great for crayon melted art, gift making, card making, and DIY crafts.
- MULTIPLE SURFACES: Works best on thicker paper such as thick construction paper, poster board, foam core, and great for decorating on cardboard, glass, wood, ceramics, and art canvases.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use unwrapped Crayola Regular, Washable, or Metallic Cayon pieces, as other Crayon types and brands may affect performance.
- GIFT FOR CRAFTERS: This crafting tool is ideal for mom, and can be safely used by kids, ages 8 & up.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.