Carhartt Men's Ground Force 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Boot CME6047, Bison Brown Oil TAN, 11 M
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Rubber Heel Bumper. The rubber heel bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability.
- Insite Technology Footbed. Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.