Brand Story: The name Bonjanvye originates from January, the birth month of the founder, as well as the patron saint Januarius of Rome. Januarius was said to have been born with two faces, one reviewing the past, and the other looking into the future. As a brand, Bonjanvye continues these ideals of Januarius, and we always take into account lessons from the past to become greater in the future. We also strive to take inspiration from vintage styles, while simultaneously creating new and innovative pieces. Message: Bonjanvye offers more than one hundred of bonjanvye hard wax. We encourage customers to share their thoughts and experiences with our products, and we always take customer feedback to heart. We hope to hear from you soon! Returns: Regretfully we are unable to modify or cancel your order once placed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. For orders, products may be returned by mail within 30 days of purchase. Must be returned in its original condition, with tag intact. Merchandise that has been altered is not returnable. In order to receive a full refund, simply fill out the return form and attach the prepaid mailing label to the outside of your return package to mail the item(s) back to us. Disclaimer Bonjanvye owns all right, title and interest in and to the Sites and/or own the content and applications on the Sites. Bonjanvye owns all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and domain names used on or in connection with the Sites or has a valid right from a third party to use any such material. Any modification or use of the materials from the Sites for any purpose not explicitly permitted is a violation of Bonjanvye's copyright and other proprietary rights.
- As shown in the advertisement, bonjanvye hard wax beans have lots of beads.
- Bonjanvye wax works very well and are really easy to clean. You can do waxing at home by your own, which will help you save a lot of money from beauty salon, and make you feel waxing has never been easier.
- This is a wax with good quality, and it will work great with bonjanvye wax warmer.
- Melts easily, it’s easy to apply and rip off from the skin. Smells a bit sweet or smelly, but it’s not a big deal. Removed 95% of the hair when done properly.
- It has good effects, but I just find it hardens really quickly so you need to have you technique down or put it on the skin when the temperature is too high, the effect will be better in that way.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.