- Phone: 563-732-2094, option 1
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/bwpauctions
Locations and Pick up Times
Saturday and Sunday's auction pick up is at:
2224 Heinz Rd, Iowa City, IA 52240
Wednesday's auction pick up is at
115 330th Ave Charlotte Iowa 52317
We are open:
Monday from 9am until 5:00pm For Pick Up
Tuesday through Friday For Auction Item Viewing
9am until 5pm
BWP Auctions Terms and Conditions
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLACING A BID SIGNIFIES THE BUYER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If the buyer is unable to adhere to these Terms and Conditions, please DO NOT bid.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL: Checking item condition is the bidder’s responsibility. BWP Auctions makes every effort to describe items to the best of our knowledge, but cannot check every item. Major appliances are guaranteed for five business days, if stated on the lot. Otherwise, all items are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with no guarantees expressed or implied. No returns or refunds will be issued for any reason. All SALES ARE FINAL.
- PREVIEW: We encourage all bidders to inspect and test items in-person during open hours, Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, BEFORE placing your bid. Once you place a bid electronically, it cannot be retracted. If you are unable to view our items during business hours, please contact us for details and condition of items.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM/SALES TAX/TAX-EXEMPT: All lots will incur a 15% buyer’s premium on the final bid price, plus sales tax of 6%. If tax-exempt, provide a copy of your valid Iowa resale tax exemption certificate to BWP Auctions PRIOR to bidding. Tax exempt status must be verified and active in HiBid to avoid sales tax charges.
- PAYMENT: BWP Sales will charge your credit/debit card at the end of our auctions. If your card is declined, you will be charged a $25 fee. Payment must be received no later than 5 PM two business days following the end of the auction, or items will be resold, and we may ban you from participating in future auctions.
- LOCAL PICKUP ONLY: Pickup is 9 AM - 5 PM on the first business day following the auction. Removal is the buyer's responsibility. Please bring the manpower to load and a vehicle to transport your winnings. Transfers and shipping are not available. PLEASE be patient and allow one of our staff members to assist you with gathering your items. BWP Auctions does not load merchandise and is NOT responsible for lost or damaged items.
- FORFEIT OF ITEMS WITHOUT REFUND: All purchased items must be picked up no later than 5 PM two business days following the end of the auction, or items will be forfeited without refund, and we may ban you from participating in future auctions.
- BIDDING: When bidding your max, the current bid does not automatically go to the max bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price, and HiBid will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified. If two people bid the same max on an item, the first person to place the bid will have the high bid. BWP Auctions is not responsible for bids that do not go through. The best way to ensure your bid is accepted is to enter your max bid BEFORE the last few minutes. All lots have a soft-close, meaning any bid placed within the last 60 seconds will increase the time by 60 seconds to prevent sniping. There is no way to retract your bid, so please double-check your bid before submitting.
- HIBID SUMMARY OF WINNINGS: Buyers will receive an email at the end of the auction with a summary of items won and total including buyer’s premium and sales tax (sent to the email on file in HiBid).
- SYSTEM FAILURE: We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- BANNING BUYERS: We reserve the right to reject/cancel/ban any bidders that we deem to be harmful to BWP Auctions or the experience of other bidders.