SmartyPaws multifunctional dog vitamins are designed by vets and customized for senior dogs (7+ years) to provide daily health support for their hip, joint, gut, immune, allergy, skin, urinary tract and thyroid health - all in 1 easy serving. Plus, they have a delicious flavor that dogs love! To deliver the best in multifunctional health support, we use only the top ingredients for your top dog including: glucosamine, chondroitin, green-lipped mussel, MSM, probiotics, omega-3 EPA and DHA (fatty acids) from fish oil and omega-3 ALA fatty acids from certified-organic chia seeds and alfalfa. Our premium multivitamin chews provide a full spectrum of health support for your senior dog without any weird additives or fillers. SmartyPaws chews are free of beef, eggs, wheat, dairy, soy, peanuts and tree nut allergens. No synthetic colors or flavors. All SmartyPaws supplements are produced in cGMP-compliant (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility and third-party lab tested for quality assurance. They’re also certified by the National Animal Supplement Council to let you know that we’re committed to the highest current standards of quality for manufacturing pet health supplements. To help provide a better future for all animals, we’re a proud supporter of the Humane Society of the United States and make a donation for every product sold.
- ENHANCED FORMULA, NEW SERVING SIZE AND FLAVORS: SmartyPaws vitamin supplements for dogs were designed by vets to make good health for your canine companion even easier. Try both chicken and peanut butter.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FORMULA: Supports hip, joint, allergy, skin, gut, immune, thyroid and urinary tract health - all in 1 easy serving. Third-party lab tested.
- ALLERGEN FRIENDLY: Free of the icky stuff. Soy-free and wheat-free. No beef, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens or dairy. No synthetic colors or flavors.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Includes glucosamine, probiotics, chondroitin, bromelain, MSM, green-lipped mussel, turmeric and omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil.
- DIRECTIONS: For dogs 7 years and older. Give 1 chew daily for the first week. Increase until full dose is reached. See the instructions on your bag for how many chews to give your dog based on their weight.