Lil Mixins helps parents safely introduce their children to allergens early in order to reduce their risk of developing a food allergy. Soon after my first child was diagnosed with multiple food allergies, new research showed that early, consistent introduction of allergenic foods could drastically reduce the rate of developing food allergies. After my second child was born, I struggled to prepare allergenic foods three times a week without risking exposing his brother or contaminating the blender. Lil Mixins mixes smoothly into baby foods — no blending, crushing, or dicing required — and is designed to make early introduction of allergenic foods easy and safe. Each container of our Infant Tree Nut Powder contains a 4-month supply, and each 2 teaspoon serving contains the right amount of tree nut protein.
- STOP ALLERGIES BEFORE THEY START: Smart feeding infant powders are pure protein supplements that make it easy to add peanuts into your baby's diet. Regular feeding of nuts are essential to reducing your child’s risk of developing allergies. Research now says early and regular dietary exposure to a food, specifically a food often associated with allergies may help reduce the risk of a child developing an allergy to that food.
- EASY TO USE: Mix 2 scoops into 4oz of baby cereal, yogurt, baby pouches, baby food jars, or homemade food. May be added to a sippy cup. Adding to a bottle is not recommended. Start as early as 4 months, use 1-2 times per week and continue until 1 year of age.
- SAFE & CLEAN INGREDIENTS: All of our powders are non-GMO, no sweetners, 0g sugar, and no coloring or other additives. Peanut powder is made with organic ground peanuts.
- INTRODUCE ONE ALLERGEN AT A TIME: We individually separate our allergen powders, so you can safely introduce new allergens one at a time to watch for a reaction. NOTE: Early introduction is NOT for babies with a known allergy to a food. Do not feed a baby food they are allergic to.
- PEDIATRICIAN APPROVED: Over 4,000 pediatricians recommend Lil Mixins to their patients for Early Allergen Introduction. Compliant with American Pediatric guidelines.
Proceed to checkout for shipping quotes.